- Lead the Entre-Prerana Program through its multiple projects across locations pan India
- Contribute to and develop strategy and operational procedure for the program and leverage technology in implementation and monitoring
- Build relationship with key stakeholders to enhance program impact
- Contribute in developing proposals and making pitches to potential donors
- Manage donor and partner relationships.
- To lead, monitor & supervise theprojects
- To align the projects with technologicaladjustments.
- To ensure the implementation of projects activities in accordance with project or activity budgets
- Travel to field as and whenrequired
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget to optimize fund utilization in the project
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- To build outreach and mobilization plans around the projectlocations
- To ensure identification and selection of suitable candidates for the assignedproject
- To ensure youth enrolment in the training as per the batch size for the selectedcourses
- Guide the field executives on appropriate procedure during outreach to street vendors
- Organizing street vendors awareness programs
- Organizing digital awareness camps
Monitoring & Reporting
- Overall project report on monthly basis to the Head of Operation with future plans
- Get the proper updates from the partner NGO on monthly , quarterly, half-yearly and annually
- Supervise and monitor field level activities on an ongoing basis.
Eligibility and Competencies
Master Degree in communication/ business management/human resource/social work, or related field
7 to 10 years’ previous experience as Program Manager/Program Officer or related position in program supporting livelihood of marginalized communities.
Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
Experienced digital savvy person with proven track record of digital skills
Excellent power point presentation skills
Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals
Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Ability to work under pressure and discipline
Ability to take additional responsibilities as per the need of the organization and program.
Reporting Relationship: The position will report to Head of Operations- Livelihoods
Other: Salary commensurate with experience.
Position Availability: Immediately
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Program Manager - Entre-Prerana”.
Along with your CV, please also share a two-minutes video resume answering these 3 questions:
Tell us something about yourself?
- A brief about your achievements as a Program Manager/Officer?
- Your current/last drawn CTC and expectation from the role?
Please upload a zip file including the CV, Covering Letter and video resume.
Deadline for applications: 18th July 2022
Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.