About the Assignment
There is a request from government of Bihar to place one state consultant in SPO office to support him/her in the management of day to day activities with state and districts.
- Coordinate with district VBDOs to get the updates of MMDP and other filaria related activities on monthly basis.
- Preparing draft letters for the districts related to LF elimination program
- Support SPO in compiling the status of hydrocele surgeries in all the districts of the state
- Maintain MDA calendar and draft the directives for the districts
- Coordinate with partners to get their required support in MDA and MMDP
- Manage the logistics for MDA and MMDP interventions
- Ensure timely issuance of directives to the districts
- Managing other day to day office functions
- Graduation in any discipline
- 10 years’ experience of working with government in VBD vertical
Interested candidates can apply for the Position of State Consultant - Bihar by using the following link State Consultant – Bihar - PCI India (projectconcernindia.org) by 12th July 2022,5:00 pm.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Female candidates are encouraged to apply .