- Demonstrated ability to lead and to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical and non - technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully configure network devices in a global enterprise production
- Sound knowledge of: cabling and wiring standards, network technologies such as DHCP, DNS, and PPP, wireless technologies, network protocols & LAN/WAN topologies (includes Ethernet, Remote Access, TCP/IP - VPN Routing Protocols, Router configuration).
- Sound knowledge of all types of IT ecosystems, including windows, mac etc.
- Sound knowledge of Server Virtualization
- Proficiency in handling Cloud platforms and efficient management of ports.
- Experience of managing NAS.
- Sound knowledge of cloud and enterprise on prem server systems and network of vendors.
- Demonstrated ability in determining priorities and implementing network improvements/solutions appropriate for the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write and converse in English and Hindi.
- Service Oriented, organized, cooperative, trustworthy, flexible and dependable.
- Ability to take initiative to anticipate and resolve technical problems.
- Ability to multitask and work in a multi-cultural team.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or a related discipline along with post- graduate qualification in ICT Management (e.g. Masters, Project Management etc.) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 10 years of advanced skills in network implementation and 5 years’ experience supervising and managing an IT team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure etc)
Interested candidates can apply for the Position of Assistant Manager – IT by using the following link Assistant Manager – IT - PCI India (projectconcernindia.org) by 12th July 20225:00 pm.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Female candidates are encouraged to apply.