Location: Alwar (Behror Block)
Project: Social and economic empowerment of women and girls for sustainable livelihood" in Behror, Rajasthan
Duration: The total duration will be 4-6 weeks from start date.
Objective: The primary objective is to collect the data on adolescent boys and girls, man / women and lactating mothers
Terms of Reference:
1. To conduct survey in the above mentioned locations.
2. Responsible person need to collect minimum 10 quantitative survey forms per day and enter data in online data toolkit on the same day.
3. Field level data collector will get Rs.65/form including travel and communication.
4. Taxes will be deducted as per Government norms
Required qualification of the Field level data collector:
• Intermediate/Graduation with experience and understanding of public health/healthcare.
• Must have android smartphone.
• The candidate must submit scanned copies of PAN, ADHAAR and a valid Bank Account No. with IFSC Code
Please submit CV with scanned copies of PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Bank passbook/ chequebook/bank statement with IFSC Code at email@example.com
Please must mention the following details in the resume
1. Application for Field Investigator for Baseline data collection for the Project of Social and economic empowerment of women and girls for sustainable livelihood" in Behror, Rajasthan
2. Mobile No.
3. AADHAR Card No.
4. Name of the Bank:
5. Bank Account Number:
6. IFSC Code:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of application: July 11, 2022