Availability: 6 months (with possible extension)
Starting date: 1st August 2022
Last application date: 13th July 2022
HR & Benefits
Salary: 65,580/- INR gross/ month (NON-NEGOTIABLE) and secondary benefits (pro rata) as per policies:
• EPF and 13th Month Salary / Festival Bonus
• 18 Annual Leaves
• 12 Casual Leaves
• Other compassionate leaves
• Medical and personal Accidental Insurance
• Remote work possible for up to 40% of the working time.
Main tasks & responsibility:
• In conjunction with HR Coordinator, headquarters and CAL (DWBI unit in charge of Immigration), managing visas, plane tickets and associated required processes for the arrival and departure of staff from many different nationalities within the Asia Unit area (India and Southeast Asia).
• Coordinating the movements of staff (local and international) and related administrative formalities (passports, visas, per diems, travel insurance) with the different countries or projects and headquarters.
• Ensuring contact with external partners to stay informed on policies and procedures related to movements, entry/work regulations (immigration, airline companies…)
• Being responsible for all administrative tasks required for personnel transiting through the capital (incl. transportation, briefings, financial matters and lodging)
• Ensuring the update of movement-related tools and contact information and their regular distribution (incl. movement lists and evacuation/lists).
• Being in charge of the preparation of per diems, modes of telecommunication, and housing/rooming assignments ensuring proper management of guesthouses (furniture, cleaning, food)
• The person will be in charge of visiting the different embassies and visa offices in order to apply and collect the necessary visas.
• Degree in administration related studies
• At least one year in administration management or related field.
• Experience in International travel and Visas management for different countries highly desired.
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• Essential good command of Outlook, MS Office and MS Teams.
• Results and Quality Orientation
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Behavioral Flexibility
• Commitment to MSF Principles
• Stress Management
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
Other: Availability to travel occasionally in the region.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in a single PDF file only), stating your motivation and what can you contribute to the position, with the subject Ref: Regional Admin Transit email@example.com on or before 13th July 2022.
Applications that are no completed (CV + Covering letter) will not be considered.
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED AND INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
Doctors Without Borders is an equal opportunity employer.