DDII is a fundraising and marketing organisation, working with non-profits and civil society groups in India. We have a diverse workforce, spread across 5 different cities in India with a common goal of facilitating in creating a better society.
We’re looking for a HNI Fundraising Manager who can develop a major donor (Major Gift & Key Donor) fundraising program, in line with the organisational Growth Plan, to match the DDII Global Standards and to establish relations with Key High Net Worth Individuals of Indian society.
Scope of Activities:
- Setting the Major and Key Donor Acquisition, Key Influencer (Celebrity Engagement and Foundation/Trust program) focused on funding
- Plan, develop, co-ordinate and implement special donor initiatives such as private meetings, supporter events and group presentations that seek to encourage increased support for DDI. Planning supporter visits to project site.
- Working on larger projects like Ships, Collaborating with other NRO’s on a transnational event
- Contribute to the wider fundraising departments and larger organisational activities by taking up additional responsibilities of surveys, documentation and consultations
- Develop strong relationships with a core network of donors
- Create a yearly Major & Key Donor-Foundation strategic plan to be presented to and agreed by the relevant senior managers ensuring a consolidated strategy for Major gifts and Key donor – foundation funding
- Managing existing, and cultivating new donor relationships through direct donor visits, communication and strategic research.Record relevant information about the supporter’s areas of interest, expertise and resources he/she can provide to DDI
- Organise events for major and key donor supporters.
- Establishing relationships with other NRO’s for initiating transnational funding.
- Collaboration with other Global Offices: Finding opportunities to Identify skills in priority offices and develop training and skill share ensuring integration with other initiatives in the Global Engagement
- Coordinate with the respective Fund-Raising Units/Unit Heads, wherever any support is required for the major and key donor program.
- Coordinate with Campaigns/Actions unit to keep track of possible high value fundraising opportunities and for important updates to be sent to Major and Key Donors/Prospects.
- Identify key priority projects and create potential Major and Key Donor/Foundation Fundraising opportunities.
Being part of the core team as a Fundraising point of contact for implementation of Projects. This would be on rotational basis
- Line Manage Major and Key Donor Fundraisers in accordance to the overall objectives of the programme
- Intensive capacity development of new and existing team members with new techniques and plans.
- Identify which campaign information should be shared with the supporters and in what format; for sensitive issues approval from line manager to be taken for sharing information which may not be in the public domain.
- Plan, assign and monitor monthly targets for the Major and KeyDonor Fundraisers
- Advise, mentor and assist Major and Key Donor-Foundation Fundraisers in developing proposals and solicitation strategies
- Provide guidance and support for acquisitions to be done in Major and key Donor program
CTC for this position: 91,950.00 /month. This position is based in Bangalore.