Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Providing medical technical support for the medical activities of endTB Trials as per trial protocols and NTEP guidelines at both Mumbai and Pune sites
• To fill the gap of medical doctor in Pune & Mumbai according to the needs.
• To be flexible to rotate in Pune & Mumbai (50% each) adjust according to the needs of the project.
• Weekly case discussion with the medical team in both Pune & Mumbai sites. Dificults cases will be discuss with Clinical Advisory Commetee (central endTB team) to get medical advise.
• Implementation of regular theoritical & bedside training for clinical team
• Performing initial data collection & establishing base line criteria, analyzing data & mapping the potential problems (e.g. sample collection, adherence problems, etc.)
• Provide support for endTB Trial according to endTB medical protocols and procedures in order to provide the most appropriate support to the target population. Collecting and analyzing data and documenting the lessons learnt.
• To support & supervise a medical team composed of doctors, nurses, health educator, etc.
• To represent as a medical focal person for JJ & Metropolis teams & liasoning with them for smooth functioning of medical activities.
• In coordination with PMR, conduct hospital visits, including discussion with referral hospital medical team as per schedule defined by clinical manager and do medical home visits when needed.
• Arrange referral activities and ensure admissions for DWBI patients between referral hospital, diagnostic facilities, specialty centers. Supervise and following up patient SAE management.
• To standby over the weekend, non-clinic hours, & public holidays for any emergency consultations for endTB trials & DWBI patients and emergency condition in general.
• To search actively for information ,both local & external, related to HIV, TB, hepatitis, opportunistic infections, co-morbidities, & other public health emergencies.
• To participate in any relevant operational research activities, publications, and conferences, including writing publications and providing data analysis
• Be prepared to rotate to other areas of the endTB/endTB-Q trials, if required.
• To follow & implement DWBI infection control protocol in the project premises.
• Ensure quality of care for patient management in coordination with medical team in both Mumbai & Pune.
Ability to organize and prioritize workload & taking initiative when appropriate
Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers
Able to work independently as well as part of a team and ability to cope with stress.
Ability to act with responsibility
Demonstrates flexibility in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required
Aptitude for humanitarian medical work.
Excellent Reporting Skills.
Languages : Basic English, Hindi/Marathi.
Duration – 12 Months (Renewable)
Location: Mumbai Expected Start Date: 16th August 2022
Monthly Gross Salary: INR 1,19,630 and Secondary Benefits as per policies: • 13th Month Salary/ Festival Bonus
• 18 Annual Leaves
• 12 Casual Leaves
• Other compassionate leaves
Medical Reimbursement including dependents
Essential: MBBS General Physician with 2-3 years of experince as a clinician to managed MDR TB patients.
Desirable: Post Graduate Degree (Chest medicines/ internal medicine with at least 1 years of clinical experience of MDR TB).
• Essential MDR TB case management working experience
• Previous experience in similar position will be preferred
• Previous experience with DWBI or similar organization in the field is desirable
Good knowledge of MDR TB medical management and work experience in
To apply please fill out the Application Form https://forms.gle/R7qWpSa1S9XoMs447 by 18th July 2022 by 10:00 pm. In case of any technical issue or query please reach out on : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED AND INVITED FOR INTERVIEW. www.msfindia.in