• Salary Gross 81,750/- per month (non-negotiable)
• Medical Market Allowance: 22,500 /- per month (non- negotiable)
• 18 days annual leave; 12 days paid leave as per specified list of holidays; Sick/Casual leave of 12 working days as per calendar year (pro-rated based on hire date).
• Contributions made for statutory benefit programs such as Provident Fund and Gratuity Fund.
• Covered under accident insurance
• DWBI provides medical reimbursement for employees and their dependents a per DWBI India health care policy
• A stimulating, professional environment in an international organization.
PURPOSE OF POST:
Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, DWBI protocols, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions .
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES:
Hierarchically & functionally accountable to Medical Activity Manager
• Apply medical knowledge, skills to diagnose, and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting DWBI protocols.
• Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
• Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized/IDP patients, through daily visits , consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment following DWBI protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors- and informing their family about the patient’s evolution.
• Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
• Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project coordinator about any problem or complication of the patients illness, medical error and monitors the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material.
• Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
• Knows and ensures all DWBI medical protocols are followed and implemented, checking universal precautions are followed at all times and reducing biohazard risks and improving infection control. Ensures professional confidentiality is respected.
Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to DWBI HR policies and procedures, supervising their performance, organizing and scheduling shifts and rotations, directly participating in emergencies and on calls if necessary.
Context Specific Accountabilities:
• Providing quality medical care, diagnosis and treatment at the mobile clinics in Chhattisgarh State according to DWBI clinical guidelines, including universal precautions.
• Keeping the patient and/or their family informed about the illness and providing appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, ensuring that they have understood.
Essential: MBBS degree with full & valid registration from Medical council of India or state medical councils
Desirable diploma in Tropical Medicine
Experience : Preferable 1 year experience in related field; experienced in performing tissue aspirates techniques for diagnosis
Languages : Hindi and English essential
Knowledge : Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
To apply for the above position:
Please clearly state which position you are applying for and send CV and letter of motivation to apply for this position (with phone number) not later than July 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send your application to:
Ward No. 6,
Shanti Nagar, Bijapur,
Chhattisgarh, India (494444)
Application without motivation letter will not be accepted.
Due to high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: DWBI values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do not use any external recruitment consultants.