• MD Community Medicine (PSM/SPM} professional - fresher or preferably with about 2 or 3 years work experience, to work and assist DGME UP, for Covid control in Uttar Pradesh
• Work experience with national, state level NGOs and with any government departments on Covid-19 and other social development issues.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English and Hindi
• Good computer skills, especially in statistical software and MS Office
• Willingness to travel as per program requirement
• Providing Technical Assistance to DGME under supervision of a senior faculty.
• Facilitate roll out of state level planning and implementation of strategies under Covid program / post Covid program management issues.
• Maintain good rapport with health officials at the state level and facilitate access to services
• Work with department for quality assurance of Covid program planning and execution
• Documentation of best practice and its sharing with concerned stakeholders.
• Preparation of concept notes for grant and research proposals etc.
• Ensure the work done in the Covid-19 program gets published in reputed journals.
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience. Please mention current / last and expected salary on the cover page of the CV. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to email@example.com with ‘Assistant District” as a subject line latest by 17th July2022