• It is field based position and the Communication Manager will be reporting from MAMTA field office at Chhattarpur (South Delhi)
• Communication Manager will be supporting the technical team in finalizing the different reports (eg. Monthly, Quarterly report Case Stories etc) and, writing content for the various platforms
• Stronghold of developing IECs, working on communication toolkit for the program
• Lead the field team to reach the larger population with health related messages through different social media platforms.
• Create content to increase the outreach and awareness of the project and its service with the community and other key stakeholders.
• Developing communication materials, signage, and messages consistent with the branding and communications guidelines. Plan and develop high quality and cost-effective communications materials (e.g. print, audio-visual materials, website, and social media platforms) and update as necessary
• Designing flyers, brochures, presentations, and other required materials as per the project requirements.
• Responsible for managing external communications needs such as web, events, print, visuals, if required, etc.
• Co-ordinate with the team and the stakeholders to collect/collate/edit reports, papers, briefing documents, quotes, testimonials, pictures, etc.
• Developing and documenting Case stories/success stories and others
• Will develop and maintain a media library (videos, photographs, information, education, and communications materials, etc.) as part of KM repository & ensure effective use across all platforms.
• Working with external vendors including graphic designers, video editors, etc. when required.
• Performing other duties as required to meet the goals and mission of the institution
• On-site capturing and recording data
• Field visits for AV shoots, meetings, content sourcing
• Facilitate Field Visits for media and donors/partners if required
• Responsible for managing translation of material in local language
SALARY for the position will be INR 7.2 lakh pa with field travel and mobile connection allowance as per actual.
• Post Graduate in Mass Communication
• Have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent command on English and Hindi is mandatory.
• Pleasant and respectful behaviour
• Good Intra institutional communication skills
• Should be able to work with multiple teams and vendors
• Creative in concepts and develops good relationships and reach out
Interested candidates must send their latest CV and cover letter (not more than 250 words) mentioning their motivation for the job and the specific skills and experience that makes them suitable.
Apply by: 17 Jul 2022