Educational qualifications and skill required for the position:
• The candidate must possess graduate/post-graduation degree or higher qualification in Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Health, Statistics and Population Studies (Demography) with experience in M&E domain or public health programs. Experienced and knowledgeable candidates from the community (PLHIV/KP) are also eligible to apply and will be considered.
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experiences on programme monitoring and evaluation in health or development sectors.
• Experience of working in HIV prevention, care, support and treatment programmes, and Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) / TB program is an added value.
• Excellent and advanced skills in MS office, especially excel and powerpoint
• Working experience and knowledge required on analytical and data collection & processing software packages (like Access, Power BI and SPSS) will be added advantage.
• Skills strongly required on development of basic MIS system, data processing, data analytical skills and constructive feedback mechanisms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and the regional language of the state where working is preferred.
• Strong commitment to work in the areas of HIV/AIDS and sexual, reproductive health and rights.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment, with demonstrated leadership, communication, networking and presentation capabilities.
• Willingness to travel extensively (12-15 days in a month) in the assigned state(s)
• Indicative Salary Range: Rs 54,000 per month and the salary will be decided based on the last drawn salary as per the organisation policy.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting covering letter, including the names of three referees (one should be a current or previous employer)
• Email Id to send resumes: : email@example.com
• Mention the job code while submitting the resume. SAATHII/SU-APTS/MEO/0722/306
Last date: 17th July 2022
Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table on first page of the Resume.
• Highest Qualification(s)
• Relevant Experience (Years)
• Present Location
• Preferred Location
• Currently Employed or Not employed
• Present CTC (All inclusive)
• Expected CTC
• Notice Period
• Mobile Number
Please send both CV and cover letter as email attachments only. Don’t write cover letter in email text body.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.