Hiring an agency to provide daily on call basis taxi services for Chitrakoot Uttar
Pradesh for local and outstation running.
The Applications shall be as per the following before closing date:
- Proposal must be submitted through mail on above-mentioned with Annexure I and II duly filled, signed by the authorised representative.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject any or all bids.
- Jhpiego also reserves the right to negotiate with the selected bidder in the event that the price exceeds available funds.
- Jhpiego may consider informal any proposal not prepared and/or not submitted in accordance with the provisions hereof and may waive any informalities or reject any and all Proposals. Any Proposal may be withdrawn prior to the above scheduled time for the opening of Proposals or authorized postponement thereof.
- Delay submitted proposal shall be rejected only Procurement Committee will have to right to consider in specific situation.
- Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained from rejected applicants.
Opening, Evaluation and Agreement:
- Quotation may be opened by Jhpiego at any time after the submission deadline. All quotations satisfying the requirements of this RFP will be evaluated to establish which of the applicant(s) best fulfils the needs of Jhpiego.
- Jhpiego anticipates entering into an agreement with this/these applicant(s) to execute the proposed work.
- This RFP does not commit Jhpiego to award a grant or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of a Proposal for the goods and/or services offered.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Proposals received as a result of this request, to negotiate with all qualified applicant(s) or to cancel this RFP, if it is in the best interests of Jhpiego to do so. The decision of Jhpiego shall be final.
- Only shortlisted vendor/s shall be contacted.
- Selection will be based on evaluation criteria.
- The successful Vendor will enter into a service level agreement with Jhpiego.