Training and Capacity Building Consultant will be responsible for designing and developing the module, facilitator guide and presentations for two-day training program of youth volunteers, facilitate training sessions and prepare reports for training programs. Consultants need to be based at Gwalior/ Lucknow.
- Develop module, facilitator guide and training material for two-day training program of youth volunteers on a) Leadership development, b) Digital skills, geo-tagging, use of social media, leadership development, 3) Communication, script writing, 4) citizen’s engagement for larval source reduction, and 5) Gender sensitization - Preparation of Training Calendars.
- Organize and facilitate training sessions for youth volunteers.
- Handholding trained youth volunteers for initiating actions at household and community level. - Participate in planning and review meetings.
- Establish linkage with resource persons, municipal corporation and other stakeholders. - Preparation of Training Reports
- Any other task assigned by supervisor/ person authorized by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS Minimum Qualification and Work experience
- Postgraduate in social work/ Public Health or any related stream.
- 2 years’ experience in training and capacity building.
Skills and attributes
- Ability to communicate respectfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise works and training related activities.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously, and to meet deadlines while maintaining the quality of deliverables.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English
- Basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power points). - Strong coordination and networking skills
- Adherence to the values and principles of Family Health India.
Compensation levels at FH India are equivalent to market rates within the development sector. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience, qualification and budgetary provisions under project.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit CV and Covering Letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role.
Also, mention current and expected Consultancy Rate (per day).
- Applications should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM on 19th July 2022.
- Please mention Job Title as “Training and Capacity Building Consultant - Job Location” in the subject line of the email clearly.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
FH India is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. FH India provides a safe working environment.