State Department of Education has enhanced capacity to scale up inclusive and equitable learning and skilling opportunities for children and adolescents.
DUTY STATION: The consultant will be based in Gandhinagar, Gujarat
CONTRACT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT/SUPERVISOR : The Consultant will be supervised by the Education Specialist, UNICEF.
OFFICIAL TRAVEL INVOLVED (ITINERARY AND DURATION) : As per the deliverable tables
ESTIMATED DURATION OF CONTRACT (PART TIME / FULL TIME)
Full Time for 5 Months; between August 2022 to 31st December 2022
ESTIMATED COST OF CONSULTANCY/INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT:
The total cost of consultancy to be included in Financial bid including (A) professional fee B) Travel (incl all). The consultant is required to have her/his own equipment such as laptop, internet connectivity and other communication facilities, etc. that is critical to achieve the deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES (CORE/TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL) / LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ASSIGNMENT
- Post graduate in any discipline and/or B.Ed/ M.Ed
- Experience of at least ten years of working in the area of inclusive education, pedagogy, curriculum development, module development, learning level assessment, training of teachers and training of systemic institutions.
- Fluency in English and local language required.
- Analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
- Report writing and documentation skills.
- Prior experience of working with UN agency.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with database management program and commonly used MS office packages and Statistical packages
SELECTION PROCESS (tick one):
(A) Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) OR
(B) Technically Qualified Least Cost Selection (LCS)
TECHNICAL EVALUATION CRITERIA (WITH WEIGHTS FOR EACH CRITERIA)
A two stage procedure will be followed in evaluating proposals, with evaluation of the technical proposal being completed prior to any evaluation of the financial proposal. Evaluators of the technical proposals shall have no access to the financial Proposals until the technical evaluation is completed.
The evaluation criteria will be a split between technical and commercial (price proposal) scores (80/20).
- Qualified female/male candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
- We request you to please inform us where you have seen this advertisement.
- Your application should be sent to Gandhinagar.email@example.com by COB 20 July, 2022 1130hrs with subject line State Consultant – Education - Gujarat" in separate files consisting of:
- An application letter with CV
- P11 form (which can be downloaded from our website at http://www.UNICEF.org/india/overview_1440.htm)
- A financial proposal in PDF format indicating deliverable based fee as per template attached. Please mention your name in the file name while saving.
- The selection will be on the basis of technical evaluation & financial proposal in the ratio of 80:20.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further discussion/interview (if applicable).
- The financial proposals of only those candidates, who are found technically responsive, will be opened.
- Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
- Please note, UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.
For any clarifications, please contact: Gandhinagar.firstname.lastname@example.org