The assignment is focused on developing IEC materials, SOPs and training module on the activities along with process documentation being implemented under the project. The IEC consultant will develop and design all the contents in consultation with program team.
Scope of work:
• Develop IEC materials and ensure quality in regional language translation as per the need of the program
• Design SOP documents and revise and finalise them based on user feedback on design
• Designing of training materials, get the user feedback and finalise them
• Documentation and designing of any other project communication materials
Qualifications and Skills:
• Master degree in communication/ development communication/social science or any other related field for the assignment
• At least five years’ experience in designing and developing IEC material with relative content as indicated above
• Proven experience of working with local/international NGOs and UN agencies on preferably similar programmes
• Fluency in written and spoken English along with report writing skill is essential.
Duration of work: The duration of the assignment will be of 25-30 days over a period of 4 months (10-15 days in July-August 2022 and 10-15 days in March-April 2023). This duration will vary based on the actual requirements.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes including two references to email@example.com by 20th July 2022, mentioning the specific Job Code in the email subject line. Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in the email body.
Relevant Experience (Year)
Expected consultancy fees per day
People living with HIV and/or TB, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.