1. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MHIMC) is an internationally recognized, national level NGO, established in December 1990 at New Delhi, India. MHIMC is today represented in 19 States of India and has also extended its reach beyond national borders, to Nepal and Bangladesh. The organization is committed towards integrated health and development issues in the context of poverty, gender and rights, following a life cycle approach.
MAMTA is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply. Applicants should however be open to travelling both within and outside the country.
For more information please visit, http://www.mamta-himc.in
2. ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS :
• Master in social science/ MPH with minimum of two years of work experience of coordinating health and development interventions with district, block level officials to support replication and sustainability.
• Thorough understanding and proven ability in managing community-based empowerment projects that includes planning, operationalization, monitoring, documentation and reporting.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English and Hindi with focus on sharing experience and building capacity.
• Good computer skills, especially in MS Office and Internet.
• Willingness to travel in the field to support, mentor project activities
3. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
4. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
MAMTA is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply.
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply with a cover letter, their updated resume and details of current and expected compensation to the above email id, by or before July 20th, 2022.