WWF India is looking for driven face-to-face fundraising officers for their Mumbai and Delhi office. The fundraiser's responsibilities include generating funds for WWF India from individual donors through face-to-face communication and raising awareness about WWF India's campaign.
Below mentioned are the key responsibilities of a WWF India fundraising officer:
- Engaging prospective donors through face-to-face conversations about WWF India's vision and gradually moving them towards committed financial support
- Meeting set fund-generating targets by signing donors
- To manage and build excellent relationships with donors to ensure all opportunities are maximized
- Meet and exceed challenging income targets from new donor’s prospects/databases.
- Represent WWF India in different corporates, malls, and residential premises