Shramajivi Mahila Samity (SMS, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand) seeks to fill the following full-time positions on a contractual basis (initially for a period of 1 year) to be placed at various levels. The position is:
Project Coordinator for the project on “Addressing the impact of discrimination faced by single women in the Covid pandemic through sustainable livelihoods in Jharkhand” funded by IMsweden
Female candidates will be preferable.
Qualification: - Masters in Social Science or Rural development with an experience of at least 5 yrs. on the issues of Gender & livelihood (women & land Rights).
Besides this the candidate must have skills of: -
1. nMobility flexibility in all districts/ blocks in Jharkhand (especially rural areas).
2. Fluency in English and Hindi (Read and Write)
3. Clear concept of gender and feminism.
4. Strong documentation work.
5. Expertise to work with Govt. Officials and Media.
6. Written & communication skills.
7. Computer proficient.
8. Experience candidates worked with CSO & Govt. will be given preference.