There are 2 positions of Panchayat Facilitators in the project “Addressing the impact of discrimination faced by single women in the Covid pandemic through sustainable livelihoods in Jharkhand”and these would be based in Dumaria (2) block of East Singhbhum district.
• She/ he should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in social work, community mobilization and institution building.
• Should be graduate/ intermediate with relevant work experience of working in a civil society organization
• Preferably should have command over the local dialect/ language
• Strong community mobilization skills
• Eligible candidates interested in these positions are requested to apply to by submitting their updated CV.
• Completed applications in given Performa should be sent to Shramajivi@yahoo.co.in, Closing date: 25 July 2022
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of the interview.
• SMS is an equal opportunity employer; Single women and the differently-abled are particularly encouraged to apply.
Contact Details: Shramajivi Mahila Samity,
Holding No. 06, 2nd Floor,
Gunomoy Colony, Mango,
Jamshedpur – 831012, Jharkhand,
Contact – 9431304140
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.smsjhar.org