The Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for inspiring the brightest of minds across a region/segment to join the Teach For India Fellowship Program. Recruitment Managers oversee the brand presence and penetration of the organisation and Fellowship in a particular region. They secure engagements in top institutions by creating a diverse ecosystem of ambassadors and advocates within colleges, corporates and youth hubs. They create an inspiring and high-quality candidate experience that attracts and retains the greatest potential talent to join our program.
Note: This role will be an on-ground role that will involve travel, including in-person time with relevant stakeholders, meetings with high potential candidates, and conducting events at different venues. Openness to location flexibility would be appreciated.
- Creating a compelling regional/portfolio vision and strategy to engage with institutions and individuals in order to attract the best and the brightest leaders in a city.
- Building and managing relationships and partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders such as heads of colleges, corporates, youth hubs, alums, Fellows and staff to create strong networks in the region that will ensure sustainable channels for the Fellowship Program.
- Designing and executing recruitment campaigns/engagements/presentations in colleges, corporates, youth hubs and other events across the country.
- Meeting with high potential leaders of the city and investing them in Teach For India's movement towards educational equity all the way up until the Fellowship.
- Identifying and managing a team of Campus Leaders from the top colleges or corporates in the city, Fellow Recruiters and interns, and coach them towards outcomes.
- Designing a high-quality candidate experience right from the time when the candidate expresses interest in the Fellowship Program until the candidate joins the Fellowship Program.
- Planning and executing events for the prospective Fellows to build the essential knowledge, mindsets and beliefs in them that are required to join Teach For India's movement towards educational equity.
- Building solid working relationships with relevant teams within TFI for cross-functional collaborative projects.
- Managing systems and processes for strong operations and monitoring & evaluation mechanisms to keep track of progress.