The Business Manager (BM) is responsible for leading, hiring and developing a team of Business Executives (BE), to achieve and exceed the budgeted sales for the assigned geographical area. The role holder is also responsible for optimizing productivity through planned coverage of customers, resource deployment and meaningful and timely implementation of Sales and Marketing initiatives. Ensures product availability within customer’s reach. The BM communicates market dynamics to PSI IPL leadership and conveys PSI IPL strategies and plans for implementation to their team members.
• Uses appropriate technology, without exception, to record all sales activity and stay abreast of communications
• Submits all reports on time and with accuracy (daily sales activity, expense forms, monthly SSS, attendance, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
• Experience of minimum 6 years as a sales person carrying stocks.
• 2-3 Years of Team Management experience and trade Marketing
Desirable: Prior experience in premium condom sales & trade
• Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Communication skills
• Problem Solving Ability
• Influencing /Decision Making Skills
• Team Building & Leadership Skills
• Distributor Managing Skills
1. Results Focused: Move focus from analysis to action; show persistence to overcome obstacles; ensure follow through. Takes immediate action to resolve problems
2. Customer Service Orientation: see PSI IPL needs paramount when making decisions and taking action; think beyond current client base; understand the forces that impact PSI, those we serve and those we could serve in the future. (Client refers to all internal/external stakeholders and customers. This should be more clearly defined by manager and employee, as appropriate).
3. Promote Teamwork: develop a powerful sense of shared purpose; empower others; lead and build toward common goals; create a high-performance work environment where people pull together to get the job done.
4. Product and Service Knowledge: Having in depth knowledge of Products and service of PSI IPL and able to tell the details to various internal and external stakeholders.
5. Plan and Organise: develop clear action plans that address the details needed to achieve objectives; define resources and actions to achieve objectives within constraints; establish priorities.
PSI India Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.