- The consultant will submit the draft report to PCI. Based on the comments of the stakeholders including BRDS and JEEViKA, will finalise it and submit the final version.
- PCI may also consider organizing one roundtable meeting with different stakeholders to receive feedback and firming up recommendations provided in the report.
- Apart from report, the consultant should come up with findings, good practices emerging from implementation, recommendations regarding specific actions that might be taken to improve the implementation of MGNREGS in the state of Bihar.
- The consultant may like to suggest dissemination strategy for the outcome of the study.
The outputs expected are as under:
- Inception Report detailing the Study design and methodology within the scope of the assignment - within 7 days of signing the contract for approval and acceptance by TA RDD,
- Undertaking field visits, stakeholder interactions, secondary research, data analysis, and submission of draft report - within 6 weeks of signing the contract.
- Final report comprising case studies, evidence, observations, good practices emerging from implementation, assessments, and recommendations and incorporating suggestions of stakeholders - within 90 days of signing the contract.
- Final power point presentation and covering the findings of the study and dissemination of the Report.
- In addition, the final report should contain the following annexures:
- Terms of Reference
- Itinerary (actual)
- List of meetings attended
- List of persons interviewed
- List of documents reviewed
- List of websites reviewed
- Any other relevant material
The progress and contract reviews will be weekly until the end of the contract.
Mode of payment
The release of payment based on identified deliverables will be process as per below:
- On submission and acceptance of Inception Report – 20% of agreed amount of contract.
- On submission and approval of Draft report – 50% of agreed amount of contract.
- On submission and approval of Final report - 30% of agreed amount of contract.
It may be noted that the consultant will deliver against the milestones, outputs, as identified in the TOR; and the reporting will be against results and outputs rather than inputs.
Qualification & Experience:
The consultant interested in undertaking this assignment needs to have the following qualification and skills:
- Postgraduate degree from a recognised university with strong professional background in MGNREGA and State Rural Livelihood Mission projected with a minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge MGNREGA Act, implementation guidelines, policies and features with sound understanding on implementation.
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Hindi. Proficiency in oral Hindi and other local languages of Bihar will be an added advantage.
- Good Computer literacy of atleast MS Word, Power Point Presentation, and Excel. The consultant is expected to carry his own computer and other equipment.
- Comfortable with travelling in rural pockets of Bihar.
Interested candidates can apply for the position by 26th July,2022,10:00 pm by sharing application on firstname.lastname@example.org
The CV of expert need to be submitted along with proposal covering technical and financial details. The proposal shall include a draft methodology along with a plan to carry out the assignment in a phase wise manner (A & B) and financial offer separately for each phase.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.