The Deputy Director – Project Finance and Accounts is responsible for the overall grant and partner management. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Grant Management System (GMS) in line with GFATM requirements. The role supports Project Director in negotiation of funding agreements with donors, and ensures compliance related to contractual requirements. The role holder will also support Project Director in developing and implementing technical support strategies designed to strengthen financial functions of grants. The role needs to ensure effective coordination between Finance & Accounting team in terms of reviewing grant accounts and ensuring financial compliances of the partners/sub recipient organisations.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• CA or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant fields with 15+years relevant experience;
• Ten years’ experience in the management of large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial planning and management and developing and managing large budgets, and managing donor-funded grants programs;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct supervision of professional staff;
• Required fluency in English and strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Expert computer skills in Microsoft Office and accounting software;
• Desirable to have experience of working in the past with the GFATM grants/ projects.
Travel Requirement: 25% of the total time
Compensation and Employment: Plan is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.
HOW TO APPLY? : Please send us your updated resume along with a suitability note in one file (Word/PDF Format only) for the position of “Deputy Director – Project Finance & Accounts” at email@example.com please mention “Deputy Director – Project Finance & Accounts” in the subject line.
The last date for sending applications is 27th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit our website www.planindia.org