About the Project:
MAMTA HIMC is implementing a project on Improving Nutrition focused Maternal New-born Child Health Practices Among Women in the Reproductive Age Group (18-35 years) through a Life cycle based Intervention in two districts of Haryana (Palwal and Panipat)
1. The District Coordinator will coordinate between the technical team at HO and the support block team for effective implementation of the project at the district level.
2. Ensure timely preparation of the block Action Plans and District Action Plans.
3. Ensure proper flow of information from all stakeholder
4. Ensure that all projects data/information are gathered timely.
5. Responsibilities include the coordination and presentation of projects information on time and within scope.
6. Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders at the district and block level through IEC
7. Ensure effective community mobilization by the implementing Support Agencies
8. Ensure timely inspection of the ongoing projects by the Third-Party Inspection agencies
9. Ensure that the contractors are mobilized for on-time completion of works
10. Ensure coordination with all line departments for all necessary permissions
11. Prepare reports for project management regarding status of project under the guidance of Regional Manager
12. Prepare status reports for project management
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants must be a Post graduate in Public Health/social sciences or in related field from a reputed institute. Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in the areas of maternal and child health
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience. Please mention current / last and expected salary on the cover page of the CV. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to email@example.com with ‘Assistant District Coordinator Haryana” as a subject line latest by 27th July 2022