Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, managing management information system, data analytics using open source or professional software like MS Excel, SPSS, Stata, QGIS, etc and developing data collection tools in digital formats using google forms, Microsoft forms, ODK, Kobo collect, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of developing indicator frameworks according to the theory of change of projects and programs along with experience of drafting research articles.
- Demonstrated experience in technical aspects of data analysis, data driven decision making, performance monitoring on key program indicators, data quality, etc.;
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills of national and state level health surveys.
- Skills in program data analysis generated through various MIS software and develop strategic road map for planning and monitoring including skills in conducting training on data management to state and district level staff;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and writing skills;
- Demonstrated cross-cultural, teamwork skills and ability to foresee issues and initiate appropriate action;
- Must be flexible and able to work in a challenging environment;
Experience/ Skills: The incumbent should have:
- Candidate should have minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation activities, data management and analysis, conducting quantitative and qualitative research, as well as knowledge of govt
- Expertise in MIS systems
- Experience of working in Technical Support Units/PMU in health sector will be preferred
Language Proficiency: Hindi and English
Salary Range: (As per Organisational Band and Employee’s existing Package)
LEHS|WISH is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates applying for the position should submit their resume and cover letter specifying the position name in the subject line along with notice period and current/ expected compensation details to email@example.com
Date of job posting: July 14, 2022
Please apply by July 30, 2022 for best consideration