Roles and responsibilities:
The role of the Project Manager is to oversee the day-to-day management, quality assurance and reporting requirements of the Project. The Project Manager will directly supervise a team of project staff and report the project updates to all the stakeholders of the programme. The incumbent will be responsible for
- Planning, implementation and management of project on overall basis.
- Managing project related technical resources and ensuring optimum use of same.
- Directing project team on resource allocation planning, project scheduling, risk management, conflict management, action item resolution, performance requirements and productivity metrics tracking.
- Ensuring smooth implementation of programme’s Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Parameters for Internal and External processes.
- Budgeting and Finance Management.
- Vendor and Partner Management
- Ensuring training programme management and attaining good cordial relationship with communities we are serving too. This includes organizing community meetings, mobilizing trainees, identification & selection of trainees, developing and finalizing training modules, setting up of infrastructures for training needs etc.
- Monitoring and Evaluation, Documentation and Reporting to Head Office.
- Managing MIS of the programme & evaluating requirements for corrective actions wherever required.
- Stakeholders’ management by Developing and maintaining rapport/public relations with local administration, media and other stakeholders.
- Developing reports, presentation and analysis pertaining to programme representation.
- Exploring opportunities to raise resources for programme continuation or developing new programme within the geography.
Qualification, Experience& Competencies required for this role are as follows
- Post graduate in Business Management/Social Work/ Social Sciences or other relevant field
- Should possess 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Should possess experience of managing teams
- Knowledge of MS office /MIS is required.
- Good Documentation & Communication Skill both in Hindi & English and the local language.
- Should be willing to travel extensively and intensively to field/project implementation areas.
Compensation Range: Cost to Company of INR. 6 to7 lacs per