DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage qualitative and quantitative monitoring for the program by ensuring data analysis in monitoring and evaluation and maintaining regular reporting.
- Develop and execute M&E plans and practices that include having an M& E Portfolios, developing and providing guidance and technical support to the team in the states.
- Support in staff capacity building, providing timely support to the team, timely monitoring, financial oversight and evaluation of project.
- Responsible for periodic reporting, assessments, managing SMARIDH google reporting template and GMIS template.
- Responsible for maintaining all critical databases and information, ensuring timely retrieval of required information as well as ensuring data security and confidentiality.
- Responsible for standards and effective practices across multiple disciplines for M&E, data management, statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, research and documentation.
- Ensure the data quality and accuracy prior to its dissemination with ChildFund and other counterparts
- Responsible for updating of information both hard copy and soft copy.
- Any other task as assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economic or in development studies.
- 1-3 year of experience in data collection and data analysis.
- Experience of managing health and nutrition related data would be preferred.
- Data Analysis and Compilation.
- Computer skills (especially excel and word).
- Verbal Communication (Hindi / local language as relevant).
- Written Communication (including Documentation & Reporting).
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 31st July, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.