Position: Education Program Trainer
Project Location: Mumbai
About OSCAR: OSCAR Foundation is a sport for development non-profit dedicated to empowering children and youth in low-income communities in India.
OSCAR uses football as a tool to deliver education and life skills sessions enabling children and youth to become role models in their community. Since 2010, more than 12000+ children and youth in India have joined OSCAR’s Football, Education, and Young Leaders’ Programme. OSCAR Foundation is headquartered in Mumbai and has reached out to children in Mumbai and Karnataka.
OSCAR is currently looking to hire a Trainer in Mumbai.
Trainer is responsible for spreading the word of OSCAR’s activities, sports for development & education in the local communities by visiting the families and recruiting the kids for OSCAR’s programs. He or she will be in direct contact with the children and their families. trainer is responsible for training the community children for enhancing their fundamentals in Digital Learnings.
He / She will be the responsible of team for below things
2. Data Maintenance
4. Arranging meetings & events
· Have weekly planning and update session with senior
· Conducting Sessions based on curriculum
· To plan and implement effective classroom management practices
· To engage students in active, hands on, creative problem based learning
· Monthly planer needs to submit your senior
· Conduct quality sessions at Digital Learning Centre/Early Learning Centre/Study Centre as per schedule
· Be available for backup sessions as per program requirement
· Participate in setting up of new centres
· Ensure smooth running and upkeep of centre
· Periodical beneficiary home visit
· Conducting meetings and events
· Escorting children for events or excursions as and when required
· Attend team meetings and capacity building sessions
· Regular Home visits and community visits for mobilization
· Using M&E tools for timely data collection and data entry
· Ensure the Safeguarding guidelines are followed; raise an alert to Safeguarding committee as and when required
- Passion for working for the society
· Prior coaching, playing, or team administration experience at the professional or collegiate level
· Ideally fluent in communication –oral & written
· Initiator, accountable, alertness and mannerism
· Fresher or one year experience will do
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Hindi
Compensation: INR 15000 to 17000 PM.