Role & responsibilities (<5):
- Ensure timely and quality reporting of reach (developmental and covid-19 response), key performance indicators data for completeness, consistency and correctness and make amendments as required, develop and run validation checks and data integrity checks, identify and resolve data discrepancies
- Ensure timely, complete and quality reporting for various organisational purposes including external and internal reporting
- Coordinate and ensure reporting for quarterly Governing Council meeting, with all analysis, justification notes etc.
- Prepare data collection tools using Kobo, Survey CTO etc. ensuring validation, range, check, consistency, clean dump data, run analysis
- Prepare dynamic dashboards using PowerBI for various reporting and presentation and present to various stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- Execute analysis with the use of statistical methods and packages like SPSS/STATA, Excel, MS Access etc. and develop summary report for key indicators for each thematic areas
- Prepare quarterly reach newsletter
- Update and maintain various response database
- Provide technical support in implementing PPM PRIME: verify outputs, technical support to project teams to integrate PPM PRIME, impart trainings
- Manage large scale complex databases on different thematic areas.
- Extract and update secondary information from different sources like NFHS, DLHS, and Census etc. and maintain separate database.
- Assist in enhancing and establishing accurate analysis of primary and secondary data to facilitate management decisions and use for research purposes.
- Assist in providing trainings to the external and internal level stakeholders on using improved MIS.
- Has a minimum experience of 5 years in a similar capacity and in a NGO/INGO/Organisation
Involved in social research / Academic Institutions will be advantage
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Sociology or Anthropology with PGDCA.
MCA will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of statistical computer packages like SPSS, /STATA, Excel and Microsoft Access. Preference will be given to those with knowledge of R software.
- Excellent knowledge of developing tools using Kobo, Survey CTO etc.
- Excellent working knowledge and exposure to PowerBI, Tableau
- Excellent data management & analysis skills.
- Experience of using data base queries to write reports.
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively
- Self-motivated, disciplined individual who can perform at a high level in a fast - paced environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills in order to meet deadlines in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn, grow and integrate newer technology platforms
Last date to apply
2nd August 2022