Roles & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program Progress reporting for internal purposes and for Donor Reporting
- Support project team to capture the narratives, stories and user numbers as committed to donor.
- Design and undertake field studies to capture & disseminate learnings and achievements under various projects
- Collect success stories, case studies, oral narratives, media quotes from field staffs for sharing with Water Aid and Donor
- Support the State Program Director in preparing proposals for fund raising. This needs to be built on a scan of the external environment and program progress on ground
- Prepare concept notes on relevant themes of WASH
Knowledge Management and Communication
- Strengthening knowledge management maintaining database, reports, research and studies, photographs and videos related to the program in organised manner
- Support in rapid assessments, baselines, project evaluation, impact studies,
- Supporting specific presentations, communication notes for external stakeholders like donors, government, and media.
- As a team member of Andhra & Telangana team, support in any other activity as advised by the State Program Director
- Monthly analytical update using MIS data (crisp 1-2 pager reports, power point presentations)
- Donor reports as per specific templates and reporting schedule 3.Case studies, narrative report and detail success stories as required.
- Consolidation& dissemination of minutes of monthly team meetings, reviews and program reflections
- Preparing policy briefs and digital content for influencing and campaigns
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-Graduate Degree (or equivalent) in one of the following courses: - Social work/Social Studies, Development Studies, Development Communication; public policy or related field
- Excellent computer based data management and analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity and work profile
- Excellent Proficiency in written and verbal English and Telugu. Hindi would be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of creating digital content and creative development familiarity with some web based tools and software
- Experience in visual documentation, photo stories, editing and developing creatives
WAI, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Women and the differently abled are encouraged to apply.