QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES (CORE/TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL) / LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ASSIGNMENT (Please use as applicable)
- Post graduate degree in Education, Child Development, Human development, Social Sciences, Humanities or Social Work with specialist knowledge and in the education sector policy and practice.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in providing technical support to government bodies, NGOs and/or research in gender, education of disadvantaged groups, skilling. Specific experience in working with programmes involving planning and monitoring and addressing equity desirable.
- Knowledge of administrative set up in the State of Maharashtra; Previous experience working with UN or bilateral agency.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; Good report writing and analytical skills, presentation skills. Good computer skills and ability to use MS-Office application software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) essential.
- Knowledge of and fluency in Marathi – both verbal and written desirable.
A) Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS)
TECHNICAL EVALUATION CRITERIA (WITH WEIGHTS FOR EACH CRITERIA)
Weight assigned to the technical evaluation is 80 and 20 to the financial evaluation. The detailed technical evaluation criteria for the technical rating is given below:
- Educational Qualifications (10)
- Personal Interview to understand the competencies, communication skills, and expertise (30)
- Relevant Experience (20)
- Sample of previous work (20)
*Candidates must score minimum 64 marks out of 80 to be considered technically responsive and for their financial offers to be opened.
- Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
- UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.
Qualified female/male candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
Your application should be sent to: email@example.com by COB 6th August 2022 with subject line.
“INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR for “State Consultant for Addressing Gender & Equity in Education, Maharashtra” in separate files consisting of –
- Covering letter with justification on the suitability for the position
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- P11 form (as per format attached)
- One work sample (report, policy brief, or product developed by you) from your previous experience that exhibits your understanding and/or skills in the area of education as per the specified job role
- A financial proposal in PDF format mentioning your name and indicating deliverable based fee (as per template attached)
In absence of your financial proposal with the application your application will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please mention your name in all the files while saving.