The main responsibilities of this position will be:
Labor Contract Administration for BISA:
- Responsible for hiring casual labors through third party in farms and manage related HR administrative work with proper advice to internal customers.
- Overall operational control which includes maintaining timesheets, coordination with vendor/internal team for payment process, documentation and completion of paperwork etc. for casual labors.
- Keeping the overtime record, verifying the same with respective supervisors and processing for payments accordingly.
- Guidance and support to field offices on labor contract management.
- Maintain the agreement file system, agreement tracker and timely reminders to users on renewal/fresh agreements.
- Keep HR related data current in HR systems.
General HR Administration:
- Support Program’s staffing plans, including internal mobility and recruitment needs. Contribute to recruitment processes as required in coordination with the HR team.
- Assist in on-boarding, off-boarding and induction of employees wherever necessary.
- Responsible for the execution of all HR administrative services including maintenance of records related to the staff and consultants throughout the staff employment period.
- Draft letters (employment, relocation, change in supervisor, confirmation in service, contract extensions etc.), filling up of basic forms, manage and keep current personnel files up to date.
- Maintain accuracy of all LRS-RO data in the Human Resources Information System with high level of attention to detail.
- Contribute to training and other Talent Management initiatives as required in coordination with the other HR team members.
- Coordinate for training related payment to vendor/resourced person.
- Facilitate payroll for BISA LRS and interns as per set internal guidelines and applicable regulation.
- Facilitate HR support for contract labor payments to finance in coordination with finance and admin assistant of each location.
- Provide HR policy guidance to local staff and consultants and ensure proper implementation.
- Manage BISA employees’ Leave record.
- Any other task as suggested by supervisor.
We are seeking candidates with the following academic qualifications, experience, skills and attitudes:
- MBA or Master’s in Human Resource Management/People Management.
- Degree/Diploma/Certification in law is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resource Management preferable in an International NGO.
- Experience in dealing with employee and casual labor related compliances.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good time management skills, promptness in responding.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers.
- Strong organizational skills, proven record of effective coordination, must have creative thinking skills.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT-BISA offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Email cover letter and CV as a single document with last drawn salary, salary expectations and notice period no later than Monday, August 8, 2022 to Human Resources, CIMMYT-BISA.
(Email: email@example.com / Please insert Position Reference: IN22137 in the subject of your email)
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
CIMMYT-BISA is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality teamwork, and respect for diversity.