• Review state office budgets and expenditure that reflect programmatic goals and ensure funds are effectively utilized against program deliverables.
• Support Sr Manager – Budgets and Reporting in the preparation of management reviews on program activities and prepare financial reports as and when requested
• Input to budgeting process for various projects in addition to quarterly Budget vs. Actual (and variances) analysis for Global reporting and review of program activities
• Extend support in the development of financial proposals with concept notes and work plans for various project/program proposals submitted to the donor
• Collaborate with Program & MLE teams seeking inputs during financial proposal development and BvA review & analysis
• Strictly follow the team objectives and individual activity plan and proactively contribute to the achievement of the strategic directions of the organization; ensuring adherence to quality and timeliness of the deliverables
• Support the Sr Manager – Budgets and Reporting in activities related to process and system improvement
• Assist in the preparation of Monthly invoices and cash flow planning
• Periodically update the Cost Allocation policy
• Assist Sr Manager – Budgets and Reporting in handling day to day activities and perform other duties as assigned from time to time and coordinate with other colleagues
Essential Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies:
• Graduate in commerce/financial management with minimum 5-6 years of experience in reputed organization mainly in the development sector;
• Should have good knowledge of budgeting, variance analysis, MIS and reporting.
• Advanced Excel skills, working on various formulas & functions like PIVOT, SUMIFS and others
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work independently and under supervision with the team to meet the deadlines
• Result oriented and solution seeking approach to tasks and ability to work under pressure while maintaining high standards of quality;
• Ability to deliver under strict timelines.
• Good report writing skills
• Experience of working with International Donors will be an added advantage
• Good Communication skills
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with the individual's credentials, experience, and previous pay scale.
All contracting arrangements will be made through EAII Advisors Private Limited. EAII is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at EAII is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. EAII does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, caste, creed, colour, religion, gender, origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by law.
All candidates applying for the position should upload a resume along with cover letter mentioning current and expected salary.
Interested Applicant apply through the link: https://evidenceaction.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=665
We may end this search process earlier than the specified close date in case of exceptional candidates. Due to resource constraints, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.