Senior Officer, Programs will be responsible for effective implementation of ChildFund India’s programs in the assigned geography/area/s, in collaboration with the field team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for collecting first-hand information from the ground and feeding into program planning upward with the program teams
- Collaborate with program teams to ensure effective implementation of program deliverables
- Lead and contribute to developing activity plans and monitoring its execution and outcome.
- Develop and execute sound program management approach that includes building capacity of field teams, timely monitoring, financial oversight.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to enhance quality and effectiveness of program interventions.
- Establish outcome-based reporting measures and documentation.
- Engage and strengthen relationship with local level government agencies, civil society organizations and individuals to strengthen organisational presence and work.
- Promote and participate in local networks/ alliances with like-minded organizations for policy influencing.
- Identify local resources that can complement ChildFund India’s presence and effectively engage with potential donors and media to promote and expand the scope of the field programs.
- Represent organization in external forums through presentations, networking, publications, and engagement in the development discourse.
- Ensure appropriate reports are submitted as per the agreed timeline, monitoring and tracking requirements are being met and established controls are in place.
- Ensure regular visits to program locations and provide feedback for timely corrective measures.
- Collect, update and analyze information and generate reports for dissemination.
- Open to travel for supporting programs across the state/s.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
- Post-Graduate in Social Work /Social Sciences/ Management/other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of development work, preferably in program management.
- Experience in implementing projects with the ability to effectively coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building of staff including training, mentoring, and technical leadership,
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter, and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 6,46,747/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 7th August, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.