Field Coordinator, Admin & Finance will be responsible for overall admin and Finance management of subsidy project implemented in Firozabad district of Uttar Pradesh. S/he will be handling all, Finance, HR and admin-related tasks for the assigned geography/area/s such as – Supporting project Human resource requirements, managing procurement, and vendor management in line with internal policies and statutory requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proper and effective implementation of admin. and finance activities.
- Verify and finalize bills/ vouchers for payments.
- Update finance records on daily basis in the accounting application.
- Prepare fund projection and fund request for implementation of different activities with support from the Sr. Officer, Project.
- Prepare financial statement of expenses against funds received and share it with the Finance team on monthly basis.
- Provide technical assistance to the office employees on personnel policies, purchase, record keeping, risk management and contract administration.
- Provide administrative support to the field team, including travel arrangements, support in conducting meetings, arranging field visits, facilities management etc.
- Handle vendors for equipment, supplies, printing services and maintenance of equipment under established guidelines.
- Provide administrative support on staff/personnel information and data to HR Department.
- Work closely with Admin, HR and Finance team in zonal/cluster office as well as in the National Office, for the support required.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Graduate or Post graduate degree in Finance/ Commerce /Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting and administration.
- Working experience with NGOs is a must.
- Willingness to travel to remote locations.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Sound knowledge of Tally and other accounting software.
- Organised, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 7th August, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.