- Reports to: Zonal Programme Coordinator (ZPC)
- Responsible for: To maintain the accounts and complete office data of Equine Welfare Project (EWP) responsible for in Zone, compilation and analysis of accounts/data and preparation of reports for further sharing with BI HQ’s under supervision of ZPC. They will also provide technical support to ZPC and collate all the information from various EWPs of the Zone.
- Location:Based in the Zonal Offices now located at Lucknow with travel within the project locations and BI Headquarter (HQ) and occasional travel to other places.
- Employment Type: The position shall be on a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) till the end of this financial year. Generally, fresh contracts are issued from April every year.
- Salary Package: Based on qualification and experience, the approximate CTC shall be in the range of INR 3.89 to 4.32 lakhs per annum. CTC is non-negotiable.
- Logistic support such as booking tickets/ transportation/ booking hotels for zonal staff as per need.
- Maintaining leave, attendance, and other office records of Zonal and EWP staff.
- Support in organizing meetings and events as required by the Zone
- Maintain the individual project staff files
- Coordinate with HR for HR related activities
- Support for job advertisement, interview and selection process
- Procure the supplies for the Zonal offices based on organizational policies
- Maintenance of Zonal offices and other office equipment/ furniture.
- Support during visits to Zonal Offices by BI HQ Staff/ internal/ statutory and project audits
- Any other task assigned by the Line Managers.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates shall send their updated resume with one page covering note indicating why you feel you are the right candidate for this role (Not more than 200 words) at email@example.com.Please mention your current CTC, notice period in your covering mail without which we won’t be able to consider your resume. Internal candidates will forward application through their SMT Line managers to HR.
Names of two references with current mobile Nos and email IDs may also be forwarded. It is intimated that the BI reserves the right to conduct reference checks with previous employers and references provided. Applications would be processed on a rolling basis as and when we receive and thus the candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
BI also reserves the right to accept or reject your candidature without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Last date to apply: August 5th, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified by us.