- Reports to: Head of Programme – Region (HOP)
- Responsible for: Providing leadership and direction to the Zonal teams in their designated Equine Welfare Projects (EWP)
- Employment Type: The position shall be on a Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) upto 31 Mar 2023, after which it may be considered for further extension for another two years and beyond based on performance and organizational requirements, as decided by the management.
- Location: Varanasi, UP. The person will be required to travel regularly to the designated EWP areas for supervision and monitoring.
- Salary Package: Based on qualification and experience, the approximate CSP shall be in the range of INR 9.5 - 10.6 lakhs per annum with provision of Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, Personal Accident Insurance and Medical insurance/Employees' State Insurance as per eligibility.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Line management of Zonal staff, which include DZPCs, Project Officers (PO), Global/Master Farrier Trainers (G/MFT), Project Finance Officer (PFO), and Field Assistants (FA).
- Ensure strict adherence to strategic guidelines/ SOPs/policies/procedure of Brooke UK and BI
- Support HOP and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in identifying new areas of operation for future expansion.
- Support in conducting zonal/ regional activities/ workshops such as scoping, mid-year review, annual planning and zonal capacity building events etc.
- Ensure program/ project planning, staffing requirements, budget, & mid-term reviews of EWPs of the zone under the guidance and supervision of HOP.
- Training Needs Assessment of zonal and EWP staff.
- Ensure capacity building of Community leaders, Local Service Providers (LSP) and other stakeholders.
- Monitor the progress of projects activities & outputs towards the achievement of key objectives and deliverables, including identification of implementation challenges
- Support EWP staff on analysis, interpretation & sharing of various records and reports analysed by Zonal team or M&E team, suggesting appropriate actions and further monitoring of the same.
- Ensure timely submission of attendance, leave status, monthly/quarterly project reports, financial reports and success/case studies including any special/unplanned requirements requested by HQ
- Ensure compliance of BI policy and procedures related to program and finance
- Conduct performance reviews
- Collaborate / advocate / establish and develop linkages with relevant government, non-government, academic & development organizations to support and strengthen equine health & welfare systems and encourage striving equine owning communities..
- Stay abreast of new developments through building and maintaining networks and attendance at events. Participate in conferences, seminars, and other professional development activities to maintain and enhance expertise and professional status.
- Provide support for monitoring and evaluation efforts, strengthening data quality through review, and providing monthly high-level analysis of program implementation progress and presentation of progress toward achieving targets.
- Any other duties as directed by the line Manager.
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall send their updated resume only at firstname.lastname@example.org
The resume may be forwarded with a one page covering note which briefly indicates why you feel you are the right candidate for this role (Not more than 200 words).
Names of two references with current mobile Nos and email IDs may also be forwarded.
It is intimated that the BI reserves the right to conduct reference checks with previous employers and references provided.
BI reserves the right to accept or reject your candidature without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Last date to apply: August 10, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be notified by us.