Major Duties & Responsibilities:
The consultant will be managing, updating and analysing various health databases related to: Polio, Routine Immunization, Cold chain, Village Health Sanitation Nutrition Days (VHSNDs), Home based new born care, Home based care for young child, tracking of low birth weight newborns, Newborn stabilisation units, JE/AES campaign, response to COVID-19, WASH in health facilities etc. The consultant will also be doing data analysis and preparation of above-mentioned datasets beyond automated system generated factsheets- to better inform the program. The consultant will maintain trend and backup of all automated datasets (mentioned above). The consultant will provide support in data analysis of UPRCHMIS and Supportive Supervision monitoring reports. The online monitoring system being used by Health team requires frequent updating with changing monitoring checklists, need for changes in visualization, requirement of assignment of checklists to new users etc. This includes support to management of the server installed at KGMU. Therefore, a consultant who can cater to the above requirements needs to be hired.
Scope of Work:
• Preparation of monthly reports
• Update databases regularly within stipulated timelines.
• Compile monitoring reports during special campaigns
• Troubleshoot issues highlighted in data collection tools.
• Support in preparing factsheet
• Support in preparation and maintaining of tools/reporting/monitoring mechanisms
• Development of software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.
• Training field team on data analysis.
Professional fee and other emoluments:
The consultant shall be paid a monthly professional fee of Rs. 85,582/- per month besides other emoluments and reimbursement of expenses incurred for carrying out the assignment.
Qualifications sought for the contractor/consultant:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related fields. Master’s degree in engineering, computer applications or IT would be an added advantage
• At least two years of professional experience in managing MIS, web and software development
• Experience and knowledge in site management, document management, and mobile app development.
• Working Knowledge of server management and troubleshooting desired
• Proficient in using MS Office (MS Access, Excel, and Word).
• Strong written & oral English and Hindi communication skills and ability to make effective presentations
Please send detailed resume with 2 references within Seven days of the publication of this advertisement to IPE GLOBAL, 3/470, Vishal Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow or Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly inscribe the title of the post applied for on the envelope containing your application or in the subject line of the e-mail. Applications of only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!