The accountant / finance officer will be responsible the fincial & accounting operations of CARD including overall financial monitoring , support to ensure financial well-being. He/she will prepare annual budgets, review and prepare required financial reports to funding organization to ensure compliance with the funding organization's requirement with transparency & accountability. So CARD now hiring an Accountant to join the CARD team. If you're hard-working and dedicated.
Responsibilities for Accountant:
• Maintaining day to day Account of the Organization.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement on a regular/monthly basis.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
• Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
• Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
• Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
• Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Qualifications for Accountant:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
• Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, Tally, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with accounting software
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
• Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
• Highly detail-oriented
• Knowledge of writing/ speaking Hindi & English.