S/he is responsible for development of research design, research instruments, guiding and testing CAPI and PAPI programming, data collection, data quality and its management. S/he is required to oversee the field surveys in close coordination with the Field Coordinator and ensure data quality, developing research notes. This position requires expertise in research methodology, sampling technics, and data analysis. Knowledge of SPSS and other analytical software are prerequisite.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Expertise in various sampling techniques for various socio-economic surveys and studies
- Oversee field survey and ensuring quality data collection within the stipulated timeline
- Work closely with research team and clients for data analysis and reports.
- Conduct data analysis using statistical tools & techniques
- Develop SPSS / STATA programs/ syntax and generate field-check tables
- Ensure submission of error free data within the stipulated timeline
- Postgraduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Demography/ Population Studies/ Economics or any other relevant discipline. PhD degree holders are preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in data management and analysis in social or market research.
- Good analytic skills with experience in statistical analysis, data collection software
- Proficient with MS Office, advanced Excel, statistical/analytical software using tablet/ smart phone
TRIOs offers competitive salary and opportunity for growth. Eligible candidates may apply with latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Application for the post of “Data Analyst ” in subject line within 7 days.