• Review and update the documentation
• Maintain all Records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, And Payments.
• Maintain and update inventory register
• Filing and paperwork Management
• Prepare and assist in financial reporting and analysis
• File Management
• Maintain calendar of compliances
• Compilation of Reports
• Any other task assigned by supervisor/ person authorized by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS Minimum Qualification and Work experience :
• Graduate in Accounting / Commerce / Business Administration
• Preferably with 1-2 years’ experience in account and admin department in the development sector.
• Must be well versed with bookkeeping and basic accounting.
• Well-versed with MS Excel.
Skills and attributes :
• Ability to communicate respectfully in a multi-cultural environment.
• Sound ethics including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously, and to meet deadlines while maintaining the quality of deliverables.
• Basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power points) & tally. Other IT Skills – relevant to the post
• Ability to work with moderate supervision
• Good learning attitude and participatory approach
• High personal & professional integrity
• Adherence to the values and principles of Family Health India in everyday life.
Compensation levels at FH India are equivalent to market rates within the development sector. However, offers shall be based on salary history, relevant experience, qualification and budgetary provisions under project.
HOW TO APPLY :
• Please submit CV and Covering Letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Also, mention current and expected CTC.
• Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 PM on 8th August 2022.
• Please mention Job Title as “Accounts and Admin Assistant (Consultant) -Delhi” in the subject line of the email clearly.
Note: Due to high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
FH India is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified eligible candidates are encouraged to apply. FH India provides a safe working environment.