KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure in line with the Global changes in the Plan India offices.
a. Configure, install, maintain and manage Security Appliance;
b. Windows Servers, Networking, active directory and data storage;
c. Monitor that all the systems are up-to-date on antivirus, antispyware, upgrades, patches especially on Operating System updates to safeguard the systems from virus attack.
2. Analyze technical problems in relation to infrastructure and provide continuous support and solutions to minimize the down time for business continuity.
3. Implement and ensure the country IT policies adhered in the Local offices as per Plan norms.
a. Access levels to the file server and others
b. Implement the passwords in all the systems to protect children data and others from unauthorized users through security controls and Internet Access Control.
4. Ensure IT project and the solutions are tested and implemented in coordination with the concerned department.
a. Functionality testing, training of users, monitoring of issues/problems, reporting to the software developers and resolving.
b. Coordinate with the users and software developers to ensure the functionalities as per the approved documents.
5. Manage, Maintain and ensure the business communication systems is up and running in the Plan India offices.
a. Liaisons with service providers, keeping track of data trafficking, monitors and ensure service level agreements.
b. Create, manage and maintaining of email accounts and outlook.
6. Implement and Maintain IT DRP and technical recovery processes and procedures in response to disruption.
a. Up to date data backups are maintained.
b. Feedback/support to update DRP.
7. Maintain and manage hardware, software licenses, AMC contracts & services and Renewals.
a. Liaison with manufacturers and service providers to get hardware support.
Identify the frequent issues/problems on systems and build users capacity to manage and give an orientation / awareness for the staff to manage the systems effectively.
8. Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure in line with the Global changes in the Plan India offices.
a. Configure, install, maintain and manage Security Appliance
b. Windows Servers, Networking, active directory and data storage.
c. Monitor that all the systems are up-to-date on antivirus, antispyware, upgrades, patches especially on Operating System updates to safeguard the systems from virus attack
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
---The candidate should possess a graduate degree in Computer Applications or any graduate degree with a diploma/Degree in computer software applications with knowledge of Cisco Meraki hardware, networking and managed switch.
---Adequate knowledge maintaining windows Server and Mail Server, Anti-virus Server, Data server and SQL server.
---At least more than Seven years professional experience.
---Adequate knowledge of common Microsoft Products (Word/Excel /PowerPoint/ Access/ Outlook),
---Good communication and training skills with hands-on approach
---Ability to train staff on technology
---Good interpersonal skills and administrative skills.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 30 %
COMPENSATION AND EMPLOYMENT:
Plan is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your updated resume along with a suitability note (single Word document only) for the position of “Information Technology Coordinator” at email@example.com. Please mention “Information Technology Coordinator” in the subject line. The last for sending applications is 8th August 2022. Please mention your current salary and expectations along with your applications. Applications without this information will not be accepted.
Considering the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR Team.