What is Expected of You?
1. Responsible for program implementation in 410 villages spread across 6 districts and two states with the support of project heads and cluster coordinators.
2. Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
3. Defining the programme's governance arrangements
4. Managing the programme's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
5. Ensuring the delivery of the project is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan
6. Managing communications with the partners on periodic basis
7. Identify potential risks and take proactive action to avoid, mitigate or control the risk
8. Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the senior management of Access Livelihoods.
9. Ensure effective coordination among Project Heads, subject matter experts and other project staff.
10. Research and innovate to implement the program effectively and achieve intended outcomes.
What Should You Have?
Qualification: Any post-graduation or equivalent qualification. Post-graduation in rural development, entrepreneurship, social sciences and management will be preferred.
Experience: 7 or more years of experience in managing women-centric programs and capacity building/rural development/livelihoods/entrepreneurship/Digital, financial inclusion programs
Language: Fluency in English and Kannada/Malayalam
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
1. Knowledge of the development sector
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Good organizational & planning skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
4. Target-oriented, self-motivated, community leadership skills
5. Excellent MS Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
6. Ability to travel within the allotted region at least 10 days per month
7. Established track record of integrity and resource consciousness
8. Empathy with the marginalized community
- Organization Name:Access Livelihoods
- About Organization:Access Livelihoods is a group of Hyderabad-based social enterprises that work with marginalised
communities to reimagine their livelihoods. Established in 2005, Access Livelihoods is an AIM-NITI
Aayog recognised Established Incubation Centre, primarily working on incubating womenowned producer enterprises across primary sectors to create equitable and lasting livelihood
opportunities. In January 2022, Access Livelihoods received the National Startup Award for the
Best Incubator in the country by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade,
Government of India.
Access Livelihoods offers end-to-end support to marginalised communities, including preincubation, incubation, and acceleration support. A team of 80+ passionate individuals, who
have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and chosen the road less travelled,
delivers these professional services. Presently Access Livelihoods is working with 65000 women
producers across five states.