The Research Assistant (Surveillance) will be responsible for performing the task below
- Supporting the Site Surveillance Officer (SSO) in screening the patients and preparing line lists of eligible patients
- Assist in tracking and follow ups of eligible patients
- Ensure that reporting forms are completed as per project protocol
- Ensure timely data collection and analysis while maintaining data integrity
- Support the SSO in data analysis and generate reports
- Highlight issues and challenges in processes and try to resolve locally
- Day to day management of the project including logistics (if any required)
- Coordinate with the national team and site nodal officer
- Any other work assigned by ITSU or JSI
Qualifications and Skills
JSI seeks a results-oriented individual with the ability to support the team in managing multiple concurrent tasks and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail. The successful candidate is required to have:
- Graduate (Bachelors’ degree in science or graduation in any science subject) with at least 2 years’ experience, preferably in health sector
- Experience of working in any public health surveillance or hospital-based project, data collection operations in surveys.
- Awareness regarding Covid 19 vaccines and vaccination programme
- Basic knowledge of computers especially operating MS Office, use of internet, mobile and tablet for data collection
- Fostering integration and team work
- Good command of English/Hindi and any regional language - both written and spoken
Please review the detailed Job Description and submit your application online on the following link (please copy and paste the link in your browser)
JSI India subscribes to a policy of equal opportunity. Applicants for employment will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, caste, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions.
Please note that the last date of applying for this position is August 10, 2022.
We appreciate your interest in working with us, however, due to the large volume of applications received, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.