- Provide technical direction, leadership, and management oversight for the implementation of nursing regulations in the state
- Work closely with stakeholders in preparing guidelines that aid regulatory processes
- Actively participate in a relevant technical advisory/working groups and professional forums.
- Document successes, lessons learned, and program implementation challenges.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational, team-building, and representational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience utilizing innovation to effectuate disruptive change in health care systems of low and middle-income countries
- Ability to work with diverse technical team
- Ability to multi-task and work in multicultural environment
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments under the pressure of deadlines
- Proficiency in computers – Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50 % of his/her time
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced degree in public health or Nursing.
- 15+ years' experience in working with nursing institutions
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in existing regulatory systems for nursing
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, organizational, and representational skills.
- Documented experience in supporting governments to adopt policies based upon evidence.
Jhpiego offers highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note to email@example.com
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR.