CTC: 3.60L to 3.80L per annum.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
S/He is expected to work for increasing the income of farmers in the project area. S/he work objective would be
• Facilitate information meetings with farmers, assessment of existing agriculture practices, need assessment meeting with focus groups, etc.
• Undertake agriculture training and extension activities including demonstrations & trials on improved agriculture technologies with focus on sustainable agriculture, Farmers Field days/ field schools, Exchange Visits, Farmers Training & Workshops.
• To study the Agro climatic condition and current cropping pattern of the project area
• To Identify the GAPs in current practices based on the above mentioned study
• To coordinate with Agri Universities/KVK/Agri Research centers to prepare a plan to overcome the identified GAPS
• To design and execute Farmer Field School Interventions for dissemination of Knowledge and Technology to minimize the GAPs or to introduce new crop/ technology
• To Promote Agri Allied Activity
• To support other project interventions for overall development of the project beneficiary family.
• To facilitate convergence of govt scheme and other development interventions for maximizing the impact of the project.
• To Coordinate with Knowledge Partner
1. Assist the Team Leader in Timely Achieving the Goals in particular Vertical
2. Study the ongoing interventions in the particular verticals across the globe and suggest innovations
3. Planning and implementation of Activities based on the project proposal
4. Achieve the targets in the given timeline
5. Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with potential agency partners and related government departments, corporations, academia and other relevant agencies for convergence of scheme and knowledge dissemination;
6. Proper and timely Documentation and reporting of the activities
7. Support to other staff for achieving desired result in the project.
8. Other Administrative Responsibilities given time to time by the KVGPS
BSc /MSc Agriculture from any reputed institution.
Minimum 3 years of experience with NGO / Government in executing agricultural projects and implementation of development programme in integrated rural development/ livelihoods especially in sustainable agriculture projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & Eligible Candidates can send their resume on email@example.com with subject line as 'Application for the Post of Vertical Manager, 'Agriculture.