What is Expected of You?
1. Develop necessary tools, formats and templates to identify women enterprises as per the project guidelines and to support them in scaling up their business.
2. Provide holistic support in delivering entrepreneurship development programs
3. Design strategies to effectively support women entrepreneurs to access markets, finance and relevant government schemes
4. Conduct research and come up with innovative solutions to support women entrepreneurs in strengthening and scaling up their business
5. Monitor the progress of women entrepreneurs and accordingly suggest corrective actions to achieve intended objectives
6. Report regularly to the program head and share the progress of entrepreneurship development activities.
7. Coordinate with field team and central project team to effectively implement the program.
8. Document and share the learnings and best practices
What Should You Have?
Any post-graduation or equivalent qualification. Post-graduation in rural development, entrepreneurship, social sciences and management will be preferred.
4 or more years of relevant experience in entrepreneurship development/rural enterprises/ women entrepreneurship/entrepreneurship training programs.
Fluency in English. Fluency in Kannada/Malayalam will be preferred.
1. Knowledge of the development sector.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Good organisational & planning skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines.
4. Target-oriented, self-motivated, community leadership skills.
5. Excellent MS Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
6. Ability to travel within the allotted region at least 10 days per month.
7. Established track record of integrity and resource consciousness.
8. Empathy with the marginalised community.