The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Employee Onboarding and joining formalities.
- Payroll administration and timely disbursement.
- Well-versed with statutory compliance specific to service industries.(TDS,PF,lWF,PT).
- Coordinate with external various service providers and lead the execution.
- Transition to complete HRMS implementation and upscaling.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- Assist management in conflict resolution
- Rollout of Offer Letters, Contract Renewals, Appraisals and Confirmation Letters.
- Accountable for complete employee lifecycle data and master updating.