Duties and Responsibilities: will be responsible for performing the following functions:-
Planning and Management-
1. The ORW will be responsible for preparing micro-plans for each hotspot, monitoring the
implementation of the plans and review of the plans.
2. Facilitate and build capacity of the peer educators to implement the outreach activities as per
the required norms of the project.
3. Ensure micro plans and line listing is updated on quarterly basis and the same is shared with
project for HRGs and in case of migrants and truckers the micro plan and site assessment is
completed every quarter.
4. Prepare monthly action plan for each hotspot, ensure supply of needles/syringes, condoms,
lubricants, BCC materials adequately for each hotspot.
5. Should discuss with the counsellor on a monthly basis to understand the hotspots or sites with
poor service uptake, increasing number of due and overdue so that necessary follow up and
micro plans can be updated.
6. Should discuss with the community members and other stakeholders in preparing micro plan
ensuring that field level support is ensured for smooth implementation of the project.
7. The ORW will identify potential volunteers and would use their services for the programme. In
case of truckers and migrants, brokers may be used. Competent volunteers fulfilling necessary
criteria may be engaged as peer educators after complying necessary guidelines.