The Manager, HR & OD is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Areas of responsibility-
The list mentioned below provides more detailed descriptions of the role to be performed. It is not exhaustive but illustrates the scope of responsibilities and provides insight into other tasks that may be required or assigned as per need. The tasks/responsibilities are supported by existing critical employees who will report into the position holder.
1. Recruitment and On-Boarding-
• Conduct end to end recruitment cycle - sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, salary negotiation, performing reference checks when required, offer roll up, post offer follow up.
• Ensure structured and smooth on-boarding formalities, induction and orientation of new recruits
• Handle and maintain employee database
• Ensure collection and maintenance of required documentation and maintenance of all
• HR records Intern management - Oversee the development and implementation of the internship programme Build talent pipeline through alternate sources/innovative methods by foreseeing the organizational needs
2. Employee management-
• Ensure effective implementation of day-to-day operations in the organization
• Timely, responsive and accurate closure of all HR operational issues Handle employee
• Help the management conduct performance appraisals of the employees, assess and fulfill training and career development requirements.
• Ensure all offer letters, confirmation letters, increment letters, promotion letters, ID Cards, etc. are issued to employees on time
• Track and maintain leave management and other requests of the employees
3. Training and development / Learning and development-
• Work with the Management to build key processes that will improve the overall communication and work efficiency of the organization
• Help in the development of the organization's culture consistent with philosophy, strategic direction, imperatives, values and ethics
• Help build a learning culture to help skill up the employees to take newer and larger roles
• Identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, performance appraisals and regular consultation with the department heads.
• Identify suitable trainers for internal and external training programs and coordinate with them • Foster an environment of learning, excellence and innovation within all aspects of teamwork
4. Exit Formalities-
• Conduct exit interviews and facilitate smooth relieving process
• Obtain constructive feedback for the organization and implement corrective measures accordingly
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management
• 3 to 5 years of work experience in human resource management
• Must have good people management and interpersonal skills
• Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in recruiting for various positions and levels, preferably in social sector
• Demonstrated interest in social enterprise sector
• High level of fluency in English, medium fluency in Hindi
• Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
1. Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘get-it-done’ attitude
2. Operating style suited to working in a small organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
3. Strong alignment with RWF’s mission of driving Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice in building stronger education ecosystems in India
4. Self-motivated and a good team player
5. Openness to listen, learn and contribute beyond the confines of this role
Please apply at https://bit.ly/RWF_Career